All reporting is conducted online, and is submitted through the Results Verification System (RVS) – the same system utilized for the application process. Upon approval, the Final Report
for each project will become a public document,
and will be accessible for viewing through the national Extension Risk Management Education Program website
- Progress Reports – 2019 Grant awardees have a contractual requirement to submit five Progress Reports for their projects which are due:
- July 1, 2019
- October 1, 2019
- January 2, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- July 1, 2020
- Final Report is due October 15, 2020.
- Progress Reports – 2018 Grant awardees have a contractual requirement to submit five Progress Reports for their projects which are due:
- July 2, 2018
- October 1, 2018
- January 2, 2019
- April 1, 2019
- July 1, 2019
- Final Report is due October 15, 2019.
- Progress Report Requirements – the following reporting sections (listed on the left-side navigation panel) must be completed for each progress report:
- Progress Notes
- Project Steps (check off if completed; edit if necessary)
- Any Promotional Materials, Educational Materials, and Evaluations and Reports produced in conjunction with the project that you wish to upload at this time.
- Final Reports – Upon project completion, the Project Director must make a Final Report on the achievement of the risk management Results identified in the application. The report is due 30 days following the end date of the grant. Each section listed on the left-side navigation panel should be completed at the time of the final report.
- Final payment or up to 15 percent of the grant funding may be withheld until all reporting requirements are met.
- Project Directors are strongly encouraged to utilize the instructions which are available for each reporting section (via an orange button labeled “Instructions”). If additional questions arise, please don’t hesitate to contact the Northeast Center staff.
- To begin your report:
- Click “Access for Project Reporting” above.
- Sign in to the RVS.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the project title, and then select each reporting section from the left-side navigation panel.