Extension Risk Management Education Competitive Grants Program
The Western Center for Risk Management Education (Western Center), in conjunction with the Northeast, North Central and Southern Centers, will announce their next funding opportunity on or around September 15, 2014.
Stage Two Full Proposal- CLOSED
Login to the Results Verification System (RVS) using your email address and password which will take you to the “My Projects” page. Upon login, your project will be displayed on the “My Projects” page. Multiple users may be given access to your project by entering their email address. This is explained in detail in the “Project People” section of the Full Proposal Tutorial.
Indirect Cost Limitation – IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Indirect costs on awards including subawards made by USDA, NIFA funding under this program may not exceed the lesser of the institution’s official negotiated indirect cost rate or the equivalent of 30% of the total Federal funds awarded.
The 30% total Federal funds limitation is equivalent to 42.857% of the total direct costs of an award.
Any questions regarding the indirect cost portion may be directed to Jackie Bolden, Area Grants Manager at 509-335-5047.
There are proposal resources which can help you develop and write a successful proposal. You are encouraged to use these tutorials and the “Introduction to Risk Management” which can lead you through the development and identification of a stronger set of participant results/outcomes, as well as to strengthen your program delivery, should your proposal be funded.
- a) 2014 Western Center Request for Applications (RFA)
- b) ERME Proposal Resources (Note** Depending on your browser setting, it may be necessary to “refresh” the page or press F5 to view all of the current Proposal Resources.)
- c) RME for Native American Farmers and Ranchers
- d) Introduction to Risk Management
2014 RFA Timeline:
- May 1, 2014 – Award decisions are announced
- July 1, 2014 – Award contracts are finalized and period of performance begins